So Melanie my little sister has been sewing these really cute sun dresses for infants to toddlers and decided to sign up for a farmers market they are doing in Tremonton so I am joining her and I am selling these hooded towels. I forgot how much I like to sew. My next project is little girl aprons. Hadlie has picked out some really cute material so I am excited to get started. But here are pics of the towels I made and going to sell. Hopefully its nice weather on Saturday.
I wish I wasn't busy tomorrow. I would totally come and shop! I want one of your towels for my baby boy. I will check out your leftovers from Saturday or you can just pick one for me.
That is AMAZING! As I read all of the things you and Melanie are creatively making, it reminds me when I use to make costumes for Weber State University's Theatre Department... they are absolutely beautiful, I am thinking of making baby blankets...
Spank and I met in Disneyland in 1996 and dated for two years. We were married in the Salt Lake Temple Oct. 8, 1998. We got the chance to play quite a bit before we welcomed our little princess Hadlie on Oct. 23, 2003. We have two dogs, Chrome and Girly. And we can't forget Ottie our tortoise. We love to play and have fun.
8 comments:
Those are so cute!! I would totally buy one! Hopefully you sell them all in one day, and have requests for more! Have fun!
Cute towells Amy!! That is way too creative and I'm impressed you can sew. It is certainly one of those skills I never learned.
Those are cool! Sewing is not something I can do.
Those are so cute! Those teamed up with Melanie's dresses will be a huge hit! How fun!
I wish I wasn't busy tomorrow. I would totally come and shop! I want one of your towels for my baby boy. I will check out your leftovers from Saturday or you can just pick one for me.
Amy those are darling! You and Melanie should sell on Ebay.
That is AMAZING! As I read all of the things you and Melanie are creatively making, it reminds me when I use to make costumes for Weber State University's Theatre Department...
they are absolutely beautiful, I am thinking of making baby blankets...
I didn't know that you sewed! Your towels are so cute! Way to go and good luck!
Post a Comment