
Spank and a bunch of guys over on Sunday afternoon to drive their RC cars on the track so Hadlie and I made cupcakes for them. We put them in ice cream cones.


Every year we go into Ogden for the Christmas light parade and we always seem to get there late so we can't see very well so Hadlie had to trade off sitting on our shoulders. It was a lot of fun and then we went and got Pizza at our favorite place the Pizza Factory.

Hadlie wanted to see what is in my Cedar Chest so went through it and she wanted to try on my high school sweater and letterman jacket. It was a lot of fun going down memory lane.


A couple of weeks ago we finally got enough snow for Hadlie to play in she had been dying to play in the snow. Then her friend Brinley showed up and they had so much fun for a couple of hours out there.


I thought Hadlie looked so cute so I took a picture.
3 comments:
She does look super cute in those pics. I had no idea Ogden at a light parade. We will have to go next year. Cool.
You need to buy Static Guard! It is our most favorite item! My mom used it on me when I was little and now I use it on Grace's hair! Or you can use a dryer sheet and run it over her hair (unscented if you don't want her to reek). I LOVE ice cream cone cupcakes, they are my favorite!
Nice, walk down memory lane. I haven't seen those colors forever!
Post a Comment