I did not get a picture with my grandparents Osborne but here are the rest.
Not so happy, he is very hungry at this point
Ezra with Spanks parents
With Great Grandpa Ellis Kendrick
My parents
He is now 2 months old (sigh) I can't believe how fast he is growing. He weighed just 2ozs shy of 12lbs last week and is 23inches long. Hadlie at 2 months weighed 8lbs 15oz, so he is quite a bit bigger than she was at this age. I just love him to pieces and he is smiling and cooing lots. He is starting to get a little personality. He does not like to be left alone in a room by himself, so yes he sleeps with us. I know, I know, I will break this habit soon. My rationalizing on this one is that he shares a room with Hadlie and when he cries too much it wakes her, and she has to get up for school. This week he has noticed the little toys hanging from his vibrating chair and hits them with his fist and talks to them. Also he has found his fist and tucks his thumb under his fingers and sucks on it.
1 comment:
He is just a handsome little boy! Well done Amy :) SO fun I bet to have hom around and just alot of fun!! He looks great in his little blessing tux... Glad that you are all doing well...
Post a Comment