So proud of Hadlie. She turned 8 on Oct. 23rd and so she was able to get Baptized today. It was wonderful. Grandpa Dennis talked on Baptism and Grandpa Pete talked on the Holy Ghost (he used a talked he found from Grandma Norma that she had written) it was perfect. Hadlie had to get dunked twice cuz her foot popped up and she started crying cuz water went up her nose. But she looked beautiful today. We love you Hadlie!!!
What a Beautiful moment! I cannot believe that she is already 8 and baptized!? Where does all the time go? I remember Brian and I were just dating when she was blessed... Congrads Hadlie, you look so beautiful...
Spank and I met in Disneyland in 1996 and dated for two years. We were married in the Salt Lake Temple Oct. 8, 1998. We got the chance to play quite a bit before we welcomed our little princess Hadlie on Oct. 23, 2003. We have two dogs, Chrome and Girly. And we can't forget Ottie our tortoise. We love to play and have fun.
6 comments:
What a Beautiful moment! I cannot believe that she is already 8 and baptized!? Where does all the time go? I remember Brian and I were just dating when she was blessed... Congrads Hadlie, you look so beautiful...
Way to go Hadlie! Congratulations. You're beautiful! ( I miss seeing you in YW Amy! and I miss your kidos!!!)
Congrats Hadlie! She looked so pretty in her baptism dress too. Can't believe she's old enough to be baptized!!
Wow I can't believe she is 8! Congratulations Hadlie and you look so cute.
Can you believe our baby girls are 8?? Where did the time go?
UT-UT-UT-UT-UT-UT-UT-UT-UT-UT
Post a Comment