Hadlie says the funniest things. Here are some of her latest: Last night Spank and Hadlie rode their bikes and I roller bladed around the new subdivisions across from our house and we were gone for about twenty minutes and when we got back she says exhausted, "I have low blood sugar now." What the heck? Where did that come from. Her reply was, "It's off Madacasgar!"
On Wednesday Spank and I were in our room with door shut and Hadlie came up to the door and knocked and said, "It really anores me when you guys shut your door." Anores is Annoying and Ignores put together.
A couple of months ago Hadlie kept saying things that were not very nice to people and I said, "Hadlie that is not nice to say to someone, you know better." Her reply was "I hate being four because I just don't know what I can say and can't say." Which is so true.
You have to love kids!!! I love her lots and all of the cute things she does. Life would be boring without kids.
Our Last Wedding
8 months ago
1 comment:
She is pretty perceptive. I love those comments. I am glad that you remember those and shared those with us, very cute and funny.
Post a Comment