Tuesday night we had Young Womens in Excellence and we had the most wonderful speaker. Her name is Sherry and there have been quite a few women who have touched my life and she is one of them. She just got released from Stake YW Pres. and she is just so full of life and knowledge and she reminds of Colleen who has touched my life so many times also. It's crazy how the Lord works. It's funny when you have a sang a song so many times and then one day it is something you needed to hear. That was me last sunday in church we sand "Count your many Blessings." And boy am I blessed!!! And he definitely has a plan. He is always teaching me patience. Along with YW's excellence I had the most wonderful opportunity yesterday. Holly who I work with and who has become a very good friend of mine was able to receive her endowments and I had the honor of being her escort. What a great example she is to me. And a good example of when you do what is right the lord blesses you. On my way home I was thinking about where I am in my stage of life and the course it has taken. We have been so blessed in so many ways. When Spank started his business five years ago we weren't sure of how it was going to go. And the first five years have been tough and I have had to work to help supplement our income while we got it going, but now WOW! that is what I have to say. He is so talented and good at what he does and he is busier than ever. And we thought maybe with economy the way it is we would be effected, but people are fixing there old stuff and making them better rather than buying new. So it has been good. I have been able to go part time and go back to school and be at home more with Hadlie. I am very thankful for what we have and for what I have been given. And what a great month for remembering what to be thankful for with Thanksgiving coming up.
No comments:
Post a Comment