This year Hadlie decided to be a witch, so I thought I would be really crafty and make her costume. It turned out really cute, but we won't mention that we could have bought one for more than half the cost of the material. As I sat down and started cutting out the material the stupid lady at Joanne's did not give me enough material for sleeves, so we decided not to do sleeves which was good because it probably would have taken at least four or more hours to sew them on. The costume was supposed to be a size 5 and when I put the almost finished product on Hadlie it was about seven inches too long and about four inches to big on the sides. I just hemmed it and then left the sides. We bought some orange ribbon with white polka dots and tied it around her waste and we ended up buying a cape. We thought it would be cute to get Girly a witch costume to match. But she didn't like the hat. For Trick or treating we went to Spank's parents ward to their trunk or treat and Hadlie got lots of candy and then we went to my parents and went around their block so that Hadlie could actually go up to the doors and say Trick or Treat. We all had to try on Tony's cool do and the pictures are really funny. For some reason I didn't get a picture of Spank's parents but they were dressed up and looked really funny. They had some of Dennis' paint suits from the shop and purple camo fishing hats. On our way home a house up the street had a spook alley so we decided to stop and take a peak. The Haunted Hollow is by my work and Hadlie is always asking about it and we always tease her about that we are going to take her there and then she freaks out. So we thought this Spook Alley would be perfect and she could kind of get the feel of a real Haunted House. They did a really good job amazing that one family would have this much Halloween stuff. She said it took them three weeks to set up. I think they should have charged for people to go through. Needless to say Hadlie ended up crying, but after said it was awesome.
Hadlie and Girly as witches

Hadlie all dressed up


Joe Dirt witch

Spank trying on the wig and who has been kissing your cheek? ;)

Qunicy as Big Bird. She looks so cute.

Girly with her costume on

My mom with the Joe Dirt wig on

Dad with his new do. I think you should keep it Dad.

Maliya as a lady bug. She looked so Cute!
1 comment:
Everyone's looking good! Looks like you all had tons of fun!!
Post a Comment