We used to go to the sand a lot before Spank started his own business and then we didn't have the money anymore. But this summer Spank bought an old Sand Rail for a really good deal and then he spent every spare moment putting it together and he finally got it done and we took out in August up to St. Anthony's and of course that was the trial run so there were some needed changes so we came home and he changed some things and then we went to Little Sahara in the middle of September with our friends and had so much fun. And for UEA and conference we went again to Little Sahara and this time I brought a snow saucer to slide down the dunes. It was really fun and then we hooked a rope to it and Grandpa Dennis pulled Hadlie around. She had so much fun she even had some really good crashes when the front would catch the sand just right. Since I lost my camera I couldn't take any pics but some friends of ours got these really cute pics of her. (Thanks Rex!)


No comments:
Post a Comment