Happy Birthday my darling girl!!! Hadlie is turning six today. I can't believe it. We have a big day head of us after school she is having 12 friends come over for a party. It's her first ever friend party so she is pretty excited. She wanted them all to wear their costumes so it should be pretty fun. And then we are having my family over later for cake and ice cream. We love her so much and since she is our only one we treasure her. I can't imagine our life without her. She brings a lot into our family. She keeps us laughing. She loves to rough house with her dad, ride her four wheeler, her bike, and make whatever she can out of paper. Hadlie I hope you have a wonderful day!!! I uploaded some pictures of her, I scanned some of her baby pictures but for some reason they are saying corrupt when I tried to upload them.
Spank and I met in Disneyland in 1996 and dated for two years. We were married in the Salt Lake Temple Oct. 8, 1998. We got the chance to play quite a bit before we welcomed our little princess Hadlie on Oct. 23, 2003. We have two dogs, Chrome and Girly. And we can't forget Ottie our tortoise. We love to play and have fun.
2 comments:
Happy Birthday Hadlie!
Ok I must know the story behind her in the tub fully clothed. So cute.
Post a Comment