A couple of weeks ago I went out for my run and it has been really foggy out by us and this is a picture I took while I was out. It was so beautiful that day.
That is very nice! I was driving the other day and drove right under a bunch of gorgeous snow covered trees that looked just like that. I wish I could have gotten a picture, but I'm glad you took that! It's beautiful!
Hey, that's in front of my house! Wow, that's the coolest picture Amy. Beautiful! Here I've taken all these pictures in front of my house, but never once taken one from that angle. There's a life lesson in that I just know! So glad you snapped that shot! NIce post!
Spank and I met in Disneyland in 1996 and dated for two years. We were married in the Salt Lake Temple Oct. 8, 1998. We got the chance to play quite a bit before we welcomed our little princess Hadlie on Oct. 23, 2003. We have two dogs, Chrome and Girly. And we can't forget Ottie our tortoise. We love to play and have fun.
5 comments:
Gorgeous picture!!
That is beautiful! I bet you enjoyed that run!
That is very nice! I was driving the other day and drove right under a bunch of gorgeous snow covered trees that looked just like that. I wish I could have gotten a picture, but I'm glad you took that! It's beautiful!
Wow, that is beautiful. That seems like a nice area to run in.
Hey, that's in front of my house! Wow, that's the coolest picture Amy. Beautiful! Here I've taken all these pictures in front of my house, but never once taken one from that angle. There's a life lesson in that I just know! So glad you snapped that shot! NIce post!
Post a Comment