Tuesday, March 16, 2010

FINALLY!!!!

Well, we finally have some exciting news. We are going to have a baby in September. We are pretty excited especially Hadlie she gets to be a big sister. I am 14 weeks and we heard the baby's heart beat on Monday so that was exciting. I am little nervous since it's been seven years since I had a little one and we'll be starting all over. But I have a great helper who is ready to help. We will keep you updated and hopefully have some pics soon.

9 comments:

i'm h.mac said...

congrats! my parents told me sunday, we are really, really excited for you guys!

Shari said...

That is so awesome! I'm SO happy for you, Amy! That will be so fun to experience a precious newborn again. I loved when we could hear the heartbeat with Ryder, it was so cool! I hope you haven't been too sick either!

Anonymous said...

YAY!!!!! Im so excited for you guys! Congrats

mbreck said...

I am so stinking excited I could burst! How awesome. A big huge congratulations!

Paige M. said...

So happy for you! That is so so so exciting!

Billie said...

Oh Amy if I could give you a mega big hug right now, I would. I am sooooo happy to hear this!

Roberta said...

How fun! We are so excited for you guys! You will love having a little baby! What fun!

Mitch and Holly said...

Congrats. We are so excited for you guys. I'm sure Hadlie will be a big help.

Lois Lane said...

HOW did I miss this post?!?! Congratulations!!! I can't wait to find out what you're having!