Hadlie finally lost her first tooth tonight. All day she has been crying that it hurt to eat, and I thought it was ready but Spank said it wasn't yet. So tonight I said let's just pull it because it hurt her to eat dinner and she started crying and then pretty soon she started screaming and I was like what is wrong and she said my tooth fell out. It was pushed forward and she bit down and her top teeth broke it off. She was freaking out because it was bleeding so after I got her calmed down she was fine. And now she can eat!!! Thanks Heavens that is over with. It was a little dramatic for a minute. But now she is way excited for the tooth fairy tonight.
Spank and I met in Disneyland in 1996 and dated for two years. We were married in the Salt Lake Temple Oct. 8, 1998. We got the chance to play quite a bit before we welcomed our little princess Hadlie on Oct. 23, 2003. We have two dogs, Chrome and Girly. And we can't forget Ottie our tortoise. We love to play and have fun.
1 comment:
Now we can call you toothless
Post a Comment