We are having a boy. And he was not shy at all. The ultrasound tech said she was glad we wanted to know what we were having because she said she didn't think she would have been able to hide it. It was really cool cuz the whole Kendrick family does the peace sign instead of waving and when she was looking at his fingers he gave us the peace sign. It was so awesome. She also did some 4D shots for us and we never got that with Hadlie so it was really cool to see. Hadlie is glad it's a boy so now she don't have to share her toys. We don't have any names yet, so we'll keep you posted. I for sure don't remember pregnancy being so difficult maybe it's age? But Hadlie's seemed so much easier. I have posted some pics of my belly. Which is growing ever so fast. But we are really excited and I can't wait to get him here.
Here is at 19 weeks

Here is 22 1/2 weeks
6 comments:
That is so exciting. Congrats on a boy. How are you feeling. You look really good.
Congrats Amy! That is so exciting! You are so cute pregnant! Hope you guys are well!
congrats! you look wonderful and i do love little baby boys. i don't know if there is anything sweeter that a boy and his momma....
Wow! I didn't even know you were pregnant! Congratulations! So, when are you due? I think it is harder as we get older, these bodies just don't work as well as they used to, darn it!
Oh, how exciting Amy! I am so happy for you1 Boys are so much fun!
Yay! For baby boy Kendrick! You look so CUTE with your baby bump too! Way excitng, and glad that you are all doing well and healthy :)
Post a Comment