I am a little behind, But we finally had Ezra Ryan Kendrick on Aug. 27, 2010 at 4:25AM. He was 2 weeks and 2 days earlier. I was only 37 weeks, my due date was Sept.12th. He weighed 7lbs 11oz and 20inches long. On Thursday night I started having contractions at about 7:30pm and they were 10 minutes apart. I was not sure if it was it because I got started with Hadlie, but Spank said we better go up, so we all got showered and got to the hospital at 10pm and I was worried they were going to send us home. Our nurse ended up being my sister in law's best friend so that was nice to have someone we knew. We got a little bit better treatment. At my appt. on Monday before I was dilated to a 3 and 65%, and when she checked me that night I was a 5 and 85% thinned and my contractions were steady. We got put into a room at midnight and Hadlie wanted to be there so she came. And the nurse got her and Spank some blankets so they could get some sleep. Hadlie was out my 1am. My contractions hardly hurt at all and so at 2am I was a 7 so she said if I wanted an epidural I better get it, so they gave me the epidural and then at 230 broke my water and at 315 we started pushing and out came Ezra at 425. Hadlie slept through the whole thing. She woke up when she heard him crying, it was probably a good thing since she probably would have been scarred for life. It worked out perfect. Oh, and did I mention my doctor was out of town so he missed the whole thing but his partner delivered me and he was just as good. He has been the perfect little baby ever, I love him so much!!! Hadlie is a great big sister and helper.
This is right after we had him. We are doing the skin to skin.

Hadlie snoozing away in the chair.


Me two days before delivery

The night we went to the hospital.
1 comment:
He's so handsome! I bet you're so glad he is here and Hadlie will be a great big sister.
Post a Comment