Thursday, July 29, 2010

Tooth number Two

Hadlie lost another tooth. So now she has two gone and three more loose. What an ordeal to get those things out. I don't remember it being so difficult. One day I was so sick of listening to her complain how she could not eat and it hurt so I offered double what the tooth fairy brought if I pulled it now. But she wouldn't and then later that night she went to mutual with me and my Advisor Faye (her husband is a dentist) offered ten bucks plus to come over for pizza later if she pulled it and she wouldn't. Then she let it us pull it out the next day and asked if she got all the money offered to her the day before now, and we said sorry. So she missed out on alot of money.

1 comment:

Melanie Francis said...

3 more! she is going to be toofless!!