Ok, these two teeth were almost the death of me. They have been loose for months now. Even my dad tried to pull them one day. And she just would not let us get to them. They were so bad that they were both gray because they were not connected anymore. Now come on!! So one day she was off school and I told her she could not come out of her room until they were out. Spank and I tried for two hours trying to get her so that we could pull them out. Well, later that night we went to Spank's parents house and we got on talking about those stupid teeth and so finally I tackled her and sat on her while she screamed bloody murder and Spank pulled them both out. Finally!! She looks so dang cute and talks even cuter. The permanent ones are already coming in and will probably be all the way in before Christmas!!!

1 comment:
Cute post! Lucky for me I havn't had to do any tackling:) Have a Happy Thanksgiving.
Post a Comment