Thursday morning of UEA Weekend we got a knock on the door and it was the sheriff. Just what you want to wake up to. He proceeds to tell us that my car window was shot out during the night!! WHAT??? Are you serious? It makes me so mad to even think about it. It totally ruined my weekend. The idiots hit 22 cars total in three different cities. UGH!!
OH AMY!!! WE ARE SO SORRY ABOUT THAT!! SO scary, and a downer for sure :( I hope they got or get the people who did this... I hope it wasn't to much to replace... When we lived in Ogden, our car was parked in front of our house and during the night some people came and smashed all our car windows... So we do know, how frustrating that is and MADDENING!!!
Spank and I met in Disneyland in 1996 and dated for two years. We were married in the Salt Lake Temple Oct. 8, 1998. We got the chance to play quite a bit before we welcomed our little princess Hadlie on Oct. 23, 2003. We have two dogs, Chrome and Girly. And we can't forget Ottie our tortoise. We love to play and have fun.
1 comment:
OH AMY!!! WE ARE SO SORRY ABOUT THAT!! SO scary, and a downer for sure :( I hope they got or get the people who did this... I hope it wasn't to much to replace... When we lived in Ogden, our car was parked in front of our house and during the night some people came and smashed all our car windows... So we do know, how frustrating that is and MADDENING!!!
Post a Comment