We had to video this because it is so funny. Whenever we put Girly over the tub she starts to swim in the air. It's really funny. (And yes our bathroom is all Pink even the toliet!)
There are only 3 of us in at work today and we are so bored, so I showed them Girly's bathtime swimming video giving us all a great laugh. We all reckon she'd make a great boxer with a mean right kick every now & then :) Lookout chiuauas of the world!! ha!
Spank and I met in Disneyland in 1996 and dated for two years. We were married in the Salt Lake Temple Oct. 8, 1998. We got the chance to play quite a bit before we welcomed our little princess Hadlie on Oct. 23, 2003. We have two dogs, Chrome and Girly. And we can't forget Ottie our tortoise. We love to play and have fun.
3 comments:
Amy, that is hilarious! Cute dog! I have so much fun with you in young women's. PS are you warm yet! hahahah Merry Christmas!
That is hilarious!
There are only 3 of us in at work today and we are so bored, so I showed them Girly's bathtime swimming video giving us all a great laugh.
We all reckon she'd make a great boxer with a mean right kick every now & then :) Lookout chiuauas of the world!! ha!
Post a Comment