I thought these were really cute. I have mutual on Tuesday nights and when I downloaded the pictures from Spank's camera I found all of these pictures. I asked Hadlie are these from the other night when I was gone? And she said Yup! There were more, but they are all about the same. Before I left Hadlie was dancing for us and she continued to dance after I left. I think it's funny that both of the dogs are in all the pictures too. They must have been dancing with her. Spank and Hadlie have a lot of fun when I am gone.
How cute! This reminded me of Charlie Brown when the teacher isn't around and everyone is dancing & singing. Pretty soon Girly will be dancing in the air at her bathtimes from what she learns from Hadlie on mutual nights ;)
Spank and I met in Disneyland in 1996 and dated for two years. We were married in the Salt Lake Temple Oct. 8, 1998. We got the chance to play quite a bit before we welcomed our little princess Hadlie on Oct. 23, 2003. We have two dogs, Chrome and Girly. And we can't forget Ottie our tortoise. We love to play and have fun.
2 comments:
How cute! This reminded me of Charlie Brown when the teacher isn't around and everyone is dancing & singing. Pretty soon Girly will be dancing in the air at her bathtimes from what she learns from Hadlie on mutual nights ;)
What a Rocksi
Star!
Post a Comment