Monday, December 1, 2008

Ogden's Christmas Parade

Saturday was the Christmas parade and then they turned on the lights in the park. We like to go every year. And this year it was nice and warm compared to the past. Spank didn't go cuz he was redoing his pit bike track, so Hadlie and I went. We got there late and so it was really crowded so I had to put Hadlie on my shoulders for an hour. My shoulders were killing me on Sunday. After they lit the lights and then they had fireworks. It's always a lot of fun and we missed Spank being there with us.

3 comments:

i'm h.mac said...

we love to go every year! we have never stayed to the fireworks tho, we are not that brave...

Roger and Stephnie said...

We went too and Roger and I both had kids on our shoulders... I know the feeling of killing shoulders. We didn't stay to see Santa in the village. I figured we would go during the week when there weren't so many people there!

Roberta said...

Wish we had a parade! Great way to bring in the Christmas spirit.