Monday, April 13, 2009

Bear Lake Turtles



These are my cute little guys. On our way to Jackson Hole we stopped in Garden City to go potty. And they had these little bobble head turtles by the cash register and Spank said, "We should get one for Hadlie and your mom." And I was like, "No they won't like them." Then we decided to buy one and I put in the cubbie hole in the dash board and it entertained me all the way to Jackson. It's cute little head bobbing up and down and back and forth as we drove. (As you can see I am easily entertained.) I fell in love with it. So then on the way home I had to stop and buy five more. Then I lined them all up on the dash board and Spank says to me, "How long before they are all bobbing in unison?" I said, "They won't do that." And before I finished my sentence they were all in unison.

2 comments:

Nancy said...

cute I love mine maybe I'll put mine in the van on the St.George trip. We loved having Hadlie all week

mbreck said...

That is cute. And glad to see you bought one for your Mom too. I always say about myself, "Simple things entertain simple minds." My daughter loves her new "best friend" by the way and always asks if she is next door.