As I was unpacking all our stuff and doing laundry Hadlie was playing and asked if she could take some pictures. So I let her and this is what we got. She is so silly.
Haha... Savannah loves to play with my camera. When I got my DSLR, I kept my old camera instead of selling it so she can take pics til her heart is content!
Spank and I met in Disneyland in 1996 and dated for two years. We were married in the Salt Lake Temple Oct. 8, 1998. We got the chance to play quite a bit before we welcomed our little princess Hadlie on Oct. 23, 2003. We have two dogs, Chrome and Girly. And we can't forget Ottie our tortoise. We love to play and have fun.
4 comments:
mom i told you to alete those!
Hadlie you are silly
Haha... Savannah loves to play with my camera. When I got my DSLR, I kept my old camera instead of selling it so she can take pics til her heart is content!
Gosh Amy she did pretty good!
Post a Comment