Last night we lost a member of our family. Our sweet little Girly. Thankfully she did not suffer. I went to pick up the girl next door for mutual and Chrome followed me over there and this always happens so then I turned around the car and to drive slowly back to the house which is not that far, pull in the driveway and tell him to stay. Then I go on my way, well last night as I was driving back to our house with Chrome beside me Girly saw us coming and was so excited to see us so she came darting out of the yard into the road right in front of a car. I just can't quit seeing it. I feel bad for the people who hit her, they felt really bad and they didn't even have time to see her. She just turned two years old. We are going to miss her loves, and wanting to snuggle all the time, and just following you everywhere you go. She was the cutest little dog ever. Whenever Hadlie was not around or stayed at someone's house she was always looking for her and waiting for her to come home. Everynight she would hide under Hadlie's bed so that I wouldn't put her in her kennel and then she would wait for me to leave and then she would hop into Hadlie's bed and sleep with her. Then in the mornings she would get in bed with Spank. Last week when Spank and I got up she went to get into Hadlie's bed well Hadlie was awake and they both went around the corner and scared each other. Girly let out a bark and Hadlie let out a little scream. It was so cute. We will miss you running beside on us on our bikes, pit bikes, and four wheelers, your jumping through the snow and playing. Girly we can't wait to be with you again. We already miss you so much!!! Thanks for your unconditional love.
OH, that is so sad!! Pets are so important to us because they love us so much and it is so hard to lose them! I wish you hadn't had to see it! I hope Hadlie's hangin' in there.
Spank and I met in Disneyland in 1996 and dated for two years. We were married in the Salt Lake Temple Oct. 8, 1998. We got the chance to play quite a bit before we welcomed our little princess Hadlie on Oct. 23, 2003. We have two dogs, Chrome and Girly. And we can't forget Ottie our tortoise. We love to play and have fun.
6 comments:
Oh no, that's too bad to hear she passed away! I hope she didn't suffer too badly... I know how hard it is to lose your doggy!
I'm so sorry for the loss of your sweet little Girly. I hope you guys are doing alright.
OH, that is so sad!! Pets are so important to us because they love us so much and it is so hard to lose them! I wish you hadn't had to see it! I hope Hadlie's hangin' in there.
I am so sorry.
I'm so sorry about Girly. Thanks for sharing such cute pics of her. Hugs!
She will certainly be missed. I will miss her on our walks!
Post a Comment