Here is a pic of the belly bump at 31 weeks, but I am now 33 weeks 7 more to go. I am ready for him to be here but there is still so much to do. I have decided to take on the task of making his bedding and I still have not started. Hopefully this week. But we are getting so excited for his arrival. He moves a lot. So it will be interesting to see how active he will be.
3 comments:
how exciting for you guys! congrats! you have such a cute little bump, and i am sure hadlie is so excited to be a big sister!
So cool! He'll be here before you know it! And Ryder moved a ton when I was pregnant with him, and that is completely his personality, from womb to now. So, he'll probably be a very active boy too. :)
Woo-hoo! I am so excited for you! You look great!
Post a Comment