Welcoming our newest addition of our animal world is Little Missy. We had no intentions of getting a new dog, but on Monday the 19th we went to watch Spank's little brother Loop calf rope in the slack at the Ogden 24th rodeo and while we were waiting some kids were selling red heeler puppies for $20. We did not see them cuz Hadlie and I had gone back to the truck to get some food and played in the river for a bit. But when we came back Spank was telling us about them. Hadlie said she wanted one but Spank and I have no money at all. She says well I have ten bucks I have been saving for that barbie. Spank said to her well go ask that guy, he is the owner see if he will take ten dollars for one. We didn't think she would do it. Pretty soon she is walking down there and asked him. And he said yes!! I could not believe it. But she has been so good. She just sticks around. She wants to play with Chrome, but he won't have nothing to do with her, and he gave us dirty looks the first day we brought her home. Hadlie has taken good care of her.
Spank and I met in Disneyland in 1996 and dated for two years. We were married in the Salt Lake Temple Oct. 8, 1998. We got the chance to play quite a bit before we welcomed our little princess Hadlie on Oct. 23, 2003. We have two dogs, Chrome and Girly. And we can't forget Ottie our tortoise. We love to play and have fun.
No comments:
Post a Comment