"Oh look at how pretty!!" We went to the mall Saturday night and we were walking around and I said to Hadlie do you want to get your ears pierced for school? And she said yes, and so I asked Spank what he thought because we originally had decided on eight, and he said why not. So we went to the kiosk in the middle and Hadlie picked out her ear rings and she sat in the chair like a big girl and the first one she wasn't to sure about but she never did cry. And the rest of the night she was smiling ear to ear. And kept saying "I love my earrings." It was really cute.
Hadlie also started preschool yesterday at Plain City Elementary. She was really excited. Her teachers are Mrs. Higley and Mrs. Ellis (they are both in our ward). We were really lucky to get her in because there is a big waiting list. She goes Mondays and Wednesdays from 9-11:30. Mrs. Higley said she cried but it was because some of the other kids were crying too. But she had lots of fun and this will be good because she will be familiar with the school for next year for kindergarten. I have to say I got a little teary eyed when I dropped her off. She is getting so big.
2 comments:
Hadlie,
I love your earrings. How was your first day of school? I don't start until Tuesday. I can't wait!!
Love,
Beau
Hadlie sure looks cute with her earings. I am impressed that she held still. I'm glad you are blogging. It is fun to keep in touch with people this way. I hope things are going well for you guys.
Post a Comment