Thursday, August 28, 2008

Snowmobiling







Well, I am backing up just for a minute. I came across some of our snowmobiling pics. So I thought I would share them. I think we went in April, all I know it was really warm for a snowmobile ride. But there was a ton of snow still. We got hammered this year. This is the only time we went out as a family this year. But Spank of course went a lot. Dennis (Spank's dad) met us up at Monte on a Friday night and we went into the cabin and slept over night and then went sledding all day. Hadlie had lots of fun. She rode with Gramps all day. She kept telling him to go faster. Wonder where she gets that from? I also included pics of Spanks sleds. They are really pretty. For those of you who don't know he builds sleds for a living.

No comments: