Well, yesterday Spank and I celebrated our tenth wedding anniversary. It's crazy! I can't believe it's been that long and that we're that old. We were remembering the past ten years and you think you are so in love and know everything you need to know when you get married. But now I love Spank more than ever and boy have we learned a lot over the years. I couldn't ask for a better husband and father. We did not do much yesterday, but the three of us just messed around and then ate at the Pizza Factory. I thought it would be kind of fun to post some pics from our wedding day. They are not very good ones cuz all the professional ones are in our Scrap book. But I definitely am lucky to have a great husband who loves me and takes care of us. One thing he always makes sure I am taking care of on all the holidays. I love him more than ever and am excited to see what the next ten years hold for us. He truly is my bestfriend and love of my life. I love you Spank!
Spank and I met in Disneyland in 1996 and dated for two years. We were married in the Salt Lake Temple Oct. 8, 1998. We got the chance to play quite a bit before we welcomed our little princess Hadlie on Oct. 23, 2003. We have two dogs, Chrome and Girly. And we can't forget Ottie our tortoise. We love to play and have fun.
1 comment:
Wow, that's crazy you've been married that long, congrats!!
Post a Comment