Last year for Hadlie's Four year Well Child check up it was two days before her birthday so she couldn't get her shots and then I just forgot about them until her Preschool needed them. So we went two weeks ago to get them and our family doctor was booked until November so we saw a Peditrican in the same building and man did Hadlie make out like a bandit. She got a nice hard back book, stickers, suckers, and a little Gatorade. And I told her if she was good I would buy her new shoes for getting her shots. Well, she started screaming even before the nurse stuck her with the shot and then she screamed bloody murder for all four of the shots. It was really sad. But we went to the mall after and she got a barbie, a bratz shirt, a skirt, and new crocs. Okay, so I am a sucker. I felt really bad about the shots. And then she didn't walk for almost two days because they hurt so bad. It was a lot of fun let me tell ya. Luckily we don't have to do that again for another six years. But here is a pic of her new outfit.
Our Last Wedding
8 months ago
No comments:
Post a Comment