Last fall Spank bought a pit bike and hopped it up, sold it, bought another and so on... Well, one day we borrowed my works skid steer to move some dirt around and when Spank got all done we had a little bit of dirt left so he decided to build him a little pit bike track. It's actually pretty cool, it has a table top, two burms, and some doubles. Well, when all said and done he sold them all. About a month ago he decided to buy another so he put his mountain bike up for sale and the money he got from it he bought him and me a pit bike. Well now a couple of other guys that hang out at our house decided to buy some too. So the jumps have gotten a little bigger and it's quite hilarious to watch these grown men out on this track "ripping it up." I tried to snap a few photos but I was never fast enough so I kept missing them (Good thing it's a digital or else it would have been a waste of about six pics) but I did take video of Spank. Meanwhile Hadlie is back sitting on one of the many snowmobiles here waiting to be fixed crying. I said "What are you crying about?" She looked up and said, "I don't want winter, I want summer back." AMEN! So I couldn't resist taking a picture of her.
I couldn't resist this picture of the moon coming up.

Girly and Chrome like to chase the bikes

Hadlie crying, but she looks so cute sitting there on the snowmobile
No comments:
Post a Comment