Today is Hadlie's birthday. She is 5 today!!! Holy cow, I can't believe it. She said yesterday she has been waiting for this day all year. They celebrated her birthday at school on Monday and then this morning we let her open a present. We thought she would be so excited for some really nice cowboy boots. And that is what she opened and she seemed so disappointed. They were too big so we are going to take them back today and she is going to pick out the ones she wants. Here some pics so far of today and then I will post more after tonight.



Hadlie after school on Monday.
4 comments:
Happy Birthday Hadlie, I am glad your birthday is finally here I am excited to give you your gift. I had fun tending you yesterday.
Happy Birthday Hadlie. I can't believe she if 5 either.
Happy Birthday Hadlie. I can't beleive how fast she grew up it seems like just yesterday we were at mitch and holly's house for something and she was just little.
Happy Birthday Hadlie, you are a cute little girl!
Post a Comment