Monday, March 2, 2009

Field Trips

This month we went bowling and it was a lot of fun for the kids. I can't believe how long it takes four five year olds to bowl. It took over an hour for one game. But they sure were cute. They would set the ball down and roll it or try to swing it and it would land with a hard thud. Good thing those floors are hard. Hadlie got a score of 99. I was quite impressed (she had a little help from mom) but she did good.

Addie wanted to take a picture of Hadlie

Hadlie wanted to take a picture, so she took one of Addie.

Hadlie and her friend Addie.


In January we went to the Treehouse Museum. And Hadlie had lots of fun as usual. There so much to do that it's kind of overwhelming and she had a tough time sticking to one thing for very long.
Hadlie and I just having fun being together.

Hadlie posing for her teacher to take a picture.

Hadlie and I on a boat as pilgrims coming to the new land.


Here is Ms. Hadlie Kendrick as the President of the United States.

We are playing house and she was serving me some tea and cupcakes.

I drive our little Mazda truck and its old so you have to hold the handle up to lock it and when we got there Hadlie was holding up the handle but had her other hand on the side of the door and shut her poor little fingers in the door. I felt so bad because that hurts so bad. I took a picture but you can't see it very well.

No comments: