Sunday, March 1, 2009

First Sleepover

During Christmas break Hadlie wanted to have a sleep over, but we have agreed no friends can sleep over until she is eight. So I said what about your cousin Beau. Because when I was little I remember sleeping over at my cousins houses and we had so much fun especially down at Scott and Nancy's house when they lived in Orem. So anyway Beau was so excited. They played so good all evening. And we got them set up in the front room, and then they didn't go to sleep until 1am and then Girly woke them up at nine and well lets just say two five year olds and lack of sleep is not a good combination. I fixed them pancakes for breakfast and then they played in the snow for awhile and then they kept arguing over what to play so after lunch we took Beau home. But they had lots of fun and we can't wait to do it again. Thanks Beau for sleeping over.
They found some balls and were putting them in the shirts and then bouncing off each other. It was quite hilarious to watch.




Watching a movie

No comments: