Wednesday, March 4, 2009

When Dad is gone.

Spank has been gone a lot lately on the weekends for the RMSHA Hillclimbs. He started helping out two local racers (ok, excuse me the local racers are Backflip Johnson and Justin Cevering), but lately it has been increasing as people learn how much he really knows. Which is good for us because it has been bringing a lot of out of state business. Hadlie and I usually go but haven't this year due to lack of funds since I am not working anymore so we have been home and Hadlie likes to sleep with me. So the deal is when Spank is gone she can sleep with me. When she was little I would put her in her bed after she feel asleep well now she is too heavy. And boy does she know how to use space well. I have feet in my back and arms in my face. I push her over and she ends up right back next to me. Then we add Girly to the mix and boy do I not get any sleep at all. But I put Girly in her kennel after awhile. So when I woke up Saturday morning and was getting dressed I couldn't resist taking a picture of her sleeping. They are so peaceful.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm not just local I'm Josh backflip Johnson 146 and he is Justin 184 Cevering!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for changing it!